Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
55% Of MD real estate agents are women, below U.S. average The Star Democrat
The Big Bend Group, led by founder Bruce Foster, officially moved to Keller Williams last week.
Vince Leisey, founder and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate, believes masterminding is the No. 1 thing agents should commit to for success in their businesses. He shares with Jimmy Burgess his highly effective mastermind format.
- Home listings suddenly jump as sellers worry they may miss out on the red-hot housing market CNBC
- New home sales hit 2-year low, falling well short of expectations Inman
- Good news for home buyers? Fannie Mae chief economist says the U.S. housing market has finally turned a corner. Here’s why. MarketWatch
- Real estate: High interest rates, sales and supply down in SAW area The News Leader
- Rockford-area homes for sale rise to $125,000 median price Rockford Register Star
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Real Madrid remain Europe's most valuable football club: studies World Soccer Talk
Rates on 30-year fixed-rate mortgages have dropped 20 basis points in two weeks, the most dramatic decline since April 2020.
Pending home sales dropped 3.9 percent from March to April, marking the sixth-straight month of declines amidst climbing mortgage rates, according to data released Thursday from NAR.